Sunday, November 06, 2005

SHELL POINT MARINA, RUSKIN, FL

Today, I found myself in my own bed. Jason was going to pick us up, so we went with him to Grannys Resturant for breakfast. shell Point has these four sailboats that are going to be crushed. He got permission, then we went to scavaging. Got just tons of crap. Pilled it into the storage here in cortez. we will really go after seeing what is there after we collect what looks worthy.

I found a 5gal bucket of epoxy today. Jason stoped at the flea market we pass on the way to ruskin. It was desighned to paint the inside of crude oil containers. I think it will work as a barrier coat on the bottom, and how!

too tired to correct all the mistakes in this, should have made an audio blog....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home