Friday, November 07, 2008

Equifax has a probem with the truth!

I called Equifax today to ask for advice about the inquiries on my credit report from Echostar, Dish network. They informed me that I had not dispute this item before. I have 3 return receipts that say I did! After over 2 hours on the phone, they said that they would dispute it. Now they tell me that I have to wait 45 days for them to loose yet another dispute. The funny thing is, after I got off the phone, I checked the mail and received a letter from them stating that the inquiry is not on my credit report! Since I got a new credit report today, and the inquiry is still on there, I have no choice, I will have to file a lawsuit.

1 Comments:

At 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

call house boat joe 941 704 4442

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home